July 30, 2013

Want to live to 100? Here's what you have to do - Eat Bacon, Bannanas And Read The Bible...

Excerpt -- Pearl Cantrell, who's 105, swears by bacon .The Texan, who is still going strong, eats the processed meat daily and says it has enabled her to stay fit and healthy long into her old age.

She says that others should do the same if they want to live to be as old as her."I love bacon. I could eat it for every meal - and I do. I want other people to eat bacon and I tell them to."

Queenslander Miriam Schmierer , who lived to 110, told The Courier Mail her secret to a long life was a diet of parsley tea and dedicated reading of The Bible.

More》http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/health-fitness/want-to-live-to-100-here8217s-what-you-have-to-do/story-fni0dguz-1226687477274

No comments:

Post a Comment