February 8, 2014

So was the castaway a cannibal?

The shocking rumours surrounding the disappearance of fisherman's companion

He has spent much of the week recuperating at a luxurious, government-owned beach resort, from which he will be flown home to El Salvador via Honolulu when he is deemed fit enough to travel, probably early next week. At the grieving Cordoba family’s ramshackle home, however, Ezequiel’s brother Enemias, 27, told me: ‘Before he is allowed to go back to his country, we believe he must first be brought here to meet us. If he refuses, my mother hopes to ask our governor personally to force him to come. ‘I need to look Alvarenga in the eyes as he describes how my little brother spent his last hours and minutes, and explains exactly how he died. All my family feel the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment