January 29, 2014

Death of culture in America, Grammy Award style... #Sad

Sunday night at the musical Grammy Awards America honored the following triumphs in lyrical creativity reflective of America's lofty artistic ideals:

From Macklemore’s "Thrift Shop": Nah, walk up to the club like, "What up? I got a big c*ck!"I'm so pumped about some sh*t from the thrift shop. I'll take those flannel zebra jammies, second-hand, I rock that motherf*cker The built-in onesie with the socks on that motherf*ckerI hit the party and they stop in that motherf*cker

From Obamas friend Jay-Z’s "Holy Grail": Blue told me to remind you n*ggasF*ck that sh*t y’all talkin' aboutI'm the n*gga, caught up in all these lights and cameras

From Justin Timberlake’s "Suit & Tie":I be on my suit and tie, sh*t tie, sh*t tieI be on my suit and tie, sh*t tie, sh*t

Sign of the times...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/27/death-culture-in-america-grammy-award-style/

No comments:

Post a Comment