July 29, 2013

School teacher lectures Weiner over bad behavior

Boy, did she teach naughty boy Anthony Weiner a lesson!In a public spanking, retired public-school teacher Peg Brunda refused to shake Anthony Weiner’s hand after telling him his pervy behavior made him unfit to be mayor.“Had I conducted myself in the manner in which you conducted yourself, my job would have been gone,” the 30-year teaching veteran told Weiner during a visit to Superstorm Sandy-damaged homes on Staten Island.“In the privacy of your home?” asked Weiner defensively.

“In the privacy of my home . . . I don’t quite understand how you would feel you would have the moral authority as the head administrator in this city to oversee employees when your standard of conduct is so much lower than the standard of conduct that’s expected of us.”

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/teacher_paddles_bad_boy_anthony_W7fl2fCIA0qXxKvprlOlRM

No comments:

Post a Comment